|Vol 30, No 1 (2014)||The needs of patient family members in the intensive care unit in Kigali, Rwanda||Abstract PDF|
|Paul Munyiginya, Petra Brysiewicz|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2016)||The needs of family members of intensive care unit patients: A grounded theory study||Abstract PDF|
|JENNIFER DE BEER, Jennifer de beer, Petra Brysiewicz|
|Vol 32, No 2 (2016)||Care or burn in the ICU||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"